Exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join one of Scotland’s biggest housebuilders on developments based in Aberdeen.
Head North Recruitment is delighted to bring this new and exciting opportunity to market on behalf of a well-established and hugely successful UK wide residential developer.
Our client is looking to attract an experienced Assistant Site Manager capable of delivering a large residential development to award-winning quality and safety standards.
With a vast portfolio of housing developments underway and more about to start across this is an immediate opportunity to join this hugely successful construction group as they strengthen their management team and commit to long term partnerships within the residential sector.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience delivering (from inception through to client handover) major residential developments
- Technical expertise to review civil and structural designs (of various house types)
- Assistant Managerial experience with a Developer or Main Contractor
- A proven and consistent track record within the Residential Sector
- SMSTS, CSCS, and other relevant qualifications
- Drive, enthusiasm and the ability to represent and reflect the company’s high standards
- Experience managing and mentoring members of your team
- Strong stakeholder skills
In addition to the salary, you will receive a market-leading benefits package including a car or allowance, private healthcare, pension scheme. There are also genuine opportunities to develop your career – both financially and operationally.
There is a momentum within the company to quickly attract and retain the right individual as the site is underway and there is an immediate opportunity.
For more information please contact Scott Reilly at HeadNorth Consulting or for immediate consideration please apply now.