A prime opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to join an outstanding international construction and property consultancy. You will help lead an established team based in their Glasgow Office and be instrumental in growing the already impressive local and regional market presence.
What’s on offer?
A highly competitive salary up to £70k (dependent on experience) will be offered along with a superb range of benefits which can be tailored individually to suit your health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices, including:
- Discretionary Bonus
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package including gym membership, tailored to suit individual needs
- Private medical
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible leave
- Work/Life Balance
This company places huge emphasis on the development and training of its team members and is proud of its culture of progression.
What does an Associate Director look like?
- You are a Lateral Thinker with a Winning Attitude and strong commercial awareness – you focus on your goals, managing resources as applicable, whilst highlighting potential new or repeat business opportunities.
- You Meet the Challenge – you always seek out new learning opportunities to ensure your
technical skills and knowledge is current. You assist/mentor colleagues with their development.
- You are a Team Player – you contribute to a positive and friendly environment, helping to set the tone for colleagues. You help build relationships across teams and with clients.
- You are Customer Driven – you fully contribute to excellent customer service and understand the customers’ changing business needs.
- You are Engaging – you contribute concisely and effectively with clients and colleagues
- You Deliver – you develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- You are Adaptable – you challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in an uncertain environment, in pursuit of performance improvement.
- You have a robust track recording delivering commercial projects and an understanding of the local and regional market.
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for part of the well-established project management team.
- Contribute to the strategic plans for the business and help maintain and develop business for the future.
- Maintain service quality standards and a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients.
- New business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as primary interface to help build clients’ confidence in the team.
- Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities.
- Managing and leading teams to enable a strongly motivated, engaged and high performing function. Managing other individuals including undertaking performance and development reviews and mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, flexible employer and take your career to the next level.
For more information on this role, please get in touch with Martene Paterson for a strictly confidential discussion.
|Job Category||Construction, Property|