Programme Management Lead – Infrastructure
Immediate opportunity for a Programme Management Lead to join the infrastructure team of this leading and global Professional Services Consultancy. The successful candidate will be based in Glasgow and will be instrumental in delivering major Infrastructure projects across Scotland.
Our client has opportunities in Scotland for Programme Management Leaders to work on their Transport Programmes, bringing a best practice and a systematic approach to out-performance.
As the lead on major Programmes, you will expertly manage the client, develop stakeholder relationships whilst guiding and managing the wider team to deliver the required outcomes.
What’s on Offer:
- Highly competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Benefits package which can be tailored to suit individual’s requirements
- Work/Life Balance
- Continuous Professional Development
Expertise and Experience:
- Expertise and experience in Programme Management in the highways/transport sector;
- Experience working on traditional capital funded projects (design & build and consultant design and build only) plus Design Build Finance Operate / Maintain / PPP projects;
- Ability to set up and deliver Programmes to achieve specified out comes;
- Deep understanding of Governance, Assurance, Reporting and Control;
- Ability to work with clients and the supply chain to collaborate and build capability;
- Analytical skills, effective reporting and communications;
- Influence and impact through management of multiple stakeholders;
- Professionally qualified in APM, MSP or similar.
- Oversee the development of the baseline (cost, schedule, risk & contingency) to enable control of the Budget, effective schedule and cost management, including forecasting;
- Oversee the development and approval of the master schedule, reporting milestones and schedule controls;
- Manage the input of client teams and specialists to develop the Finance and Procurement options;
- Review the options for the development of the Programme organisational/team structure during the Finance/Procurement and Development stages;
- Review the options and development of the Delivery Model required for the implementation stage;
- Develop the contract packaging strategy, identifying inter dependencies, gateway review process and approvals;
- Develop effective scope and cost controls to manage the development of the engineering standards, reference design and employers’ requirements;
- Develop effective Risk and opportunity management processes and controls;
- Develop the Reporting regime, Governance and structured Assurance reviews;
- Performance measurement;
- Recording, tracking and advising on implementing lessons learned;
- Change management and control.
A natural Leader and with the ability to influence at all levels, you will have strong Technical and Management experience in Programme Management across a range of sectors, with particular expertise in setting up and controlling major programmes.
For more information, please get in touch with Martene Paterson at Head North Recruitment- all conversations and applications are strictly confidential.