A major UK Social Housing Contractor with a significant portfolio of new-build social housing contracts has an immediate opportunity for a Site Manager in Edinburgh.
The demand for good quality social and affordable homes continues to grow and as a major construction group operating within Scotland, our client has a large specialist contracting division that continues to increase their reputation and capability to deliver major developments for Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
As a Site Manager, you will have responsibility for a large residential development (circa. £5 million to £40 million), working closely with the Operations Team, you will be involved in programming and managing all aspects of the project- through to client handover.
With major long-term developments about to commence there is an opportunity to be involved in the early stages and see the project through to completion.
With an attractive package, comprehensive benefits, and real opportunities to progress your managerial career with a company that invests heavily in its people this opportunity should appeal to any experienced and ambitious construction professional capable of operating as a Site Manager.
Your expertise will ideally include:
· Main Contracting or Residential Developer experience
· Track record delivering Social Housing contracts
· Multi-Story timber frame developments
· Well-rounded Site Management experience including leading operational site teams, managing sub-contractor performance, HSE, and compliance
· Proven ability to deliver to agreed programs- this includes commercial performance
For more information please contact Scott Reilly at Head North Recruitment or for immediate consideration please apply now.
|Benefits||Car Allowance + Package|