Exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a bespoke developer in Aberdeenshire.
HeadNorth Recruitment is delighted to bring this new and exciting opportunity to market on behalf of a well-established and hugely successful developer.
Our client is looking to attract an experienced Site Manager capable of delivering a large residential development to award-winning quality and safety standards.
Our client is delivering new bespoke timber frame and traditional build homes. There is an attractive package on offer, this development is due for completion in 2021 but with further developments confirmed there are long term career opportunities across a variety of residential projects within Aberdeen and the Grampians.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience delivering (from inception through to client handover) major residential developments
- Technical expertise to review civil and structural designs (of various house types)
- Managerial experience with a Developer or Main Contractor
- A proven and consistent track record within the Residential Sector
- SMSTS, CSCS and other relevant qualifications
- Drive, enthusiasm and the ability to represent and reflect the company’s high standards
- Experience managing and mentoring members of your team
- Strong stakeholder skills
There is a momentum within the company to quickly attract and retain the right individual as the site is underway and there is an immediate opportunity.
For more information please contact Scott Reilly at HeadNorth Recruitment or for immediate consideration please apply now.
|Salary||Up to £50K|
|Benefits||Car Allowance + Comprehensive Benefits Package|